Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Years...

So today I have really been thinking about this new year, 2012. What do I want to do? What do I want to accomplish? I have so many things that need to be done NOW that I look at the list and cringe. Enter procrastination and it just never gets done or it gets started and never finished. The list gets longer and I just can't find the will to even look at my list anymore.

So here is my list of things for 2012...
  1. Keep doing weight watchers and reach my goal weight by my birthday (November)
  2. Start getting out of debt.
  3. Spend more quality time with my family.
  4. Organize house.
  5. Start and finish scrapbooks.
Right now those are the top 5. I'm sure I will be adding more as the year goes on. If I can at get the top 3 accomplished I will consider this to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment